Key elements of the job will involve:
- Responsible to prepare daily client’s full set book keeping record for Auditing purpose
- Communicate with client on transactions records, understand clients’ business operation so as to fulfil management accounting needs.
- Professionally support clients on accounting entries and accounting platform usage
- Able to work under pressure and deliver timely reports to clients
- Occasionally travel to client sites
Desired skills and experience:
- Associate Degree / Diploma holder in Accounting Studies or equivalent
- Accounting related experience, CPA Firm or Professional Firm background is an advantage
- Self-initiative, customer-oriented and possess excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Good command of English and Putonghua
- Fresh Graduates will also be welcome
Remuneration and benefits:
- 5-days work
- Competitive salary package
- Discretionary year-end bonus and medical benefits
- Annual Leaves, Exam and Study Leaves
- Excellent career development and training
At GCCPAL, we offer a supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally.
Please send a full resume indicating your present and expected salary package and earliest date available to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence & be used only for consideration of your application. We may retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of 24 months.