Key elements of the job will involve:
- Provide HK Tax advisory services and compliance for variety of clients, including HK domestic and foreign corporations, partnerships and other business entities
- Prepare tax proposal to clients on Taxation advisory and compliance work
- Involve in cross-border tax exercises, including holding structures, restructuring exercises, M&A and other tax-related projects.
- Liaise with IRD and assist clients to organize their business from a tax-efficient perspective.
- Build client relationships and demonstrate understanding to client’s business situation
Desire skills and experience:
- Diploma / Degree holder in Accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience from professional firm/ IRD/ commercial tax environment
- Able to make recommendation based on assessment, findings and information gathered
- Strong business awareness, good analytical skills and good interpersonal skills as a team player are essential
- Independent to work under tight timeline or pressure with a strong sense of project ownership
- Excellent command of both verbal and written English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Supervisor level
Remuneration and benefits:
- 5-days work
- Competitive salary package
- Discretionary year-end bonus and medical benefits
- Annual Leave, Birthday Leave, Exam and Study Leave
- Excellent career development and training
At GCCPAL, we offer a supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally.
Please send a full resume indicating your present and expected salary package and earliest date available to email@example.com
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence & be used only for consideration of your application. We may retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of 24 months.