Joining GCCPAL as your internship, you will experience a life-remarkable experience as a start of your career journey.
Under a support and caring environment, you will feel a heartwarming working environment from your buddy, who helps you to get used to new working environment and grow up together; your team leader, who guide you through job challenges; also, you will make friendship with other departments and teams in our various staff activities and company events.
In GCCPAL, you will have numerous opportunities to fulfill with your career aspiration while under a fun and harmony environment.
Key elements of the job will involve:
- Gain hands-on experience in preparing Audit documents;
- Participate in audit field job in clients’ offices;
- Experience in business communication with stakeholders.
Desired skills and experience:
- Second to Final year Higher Diploma/Undergraduate Students major in accounting;
- Good teamwork spirit and able to work under pressure;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Proactive with positive attitude and good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of English, Chinese and Putonghua;
- Internship period from Jun to Aug 2023 is preferred.
- Interested parties please email your CV to us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified by phone for interview arrangement.
Remuneration and Benefits
- 5-days work
- Excellent career development and training
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application. We may retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of 24 months.