- Assurance & Audit
- Company Secretarial Services
- Tax Planning
- IRD Field Audit and Tax Investigation
- Due Diligence
- Other Services
- Significant Controller Registration (SCR)
- Hong Kong Company Formation
- PRC Company Formation
- Offshore Company Formation
- Annual Company Secretarial Services
- Registered Office
- Bank Account Opening
- Other Company Secretarial Services
We have over a decade of experience and expertise in handling field audit and tax investigation cases. If you are under tax investigation by Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department (IRD), our Tax Audit Specialized Team can assist you in achieving the best possible result while minimizing the disruption to your daily business operation and personal life.
The cost in terms of time, money, pressure and influence on your health during an investigation should not be underestimated. We target on handling the daily hassle and stress for you and let you concentrate on managing your business and keeping on with your normal life.
We are expertise in dealing with field audit and tax investigation by IRD in order to secure the best result. We also ensure the rights steps are taken to minimize penalties.
Our Scope of Field Audit and Tax Investigation services include:
- Advise clients on the procedures and the effect of field audit / tax investigation conducted by IRD
- Conduct audit and assessment on client’s financial affairs before IRD’s initial interview meeting to identify potential problem areas and assess the financial impact of these in advance.
- From the results of our audit and assessment, plan and formulate the handling strategy of such audit and investigation.
- Assess the number and quantity of potential understatements and their related penalty.
- Our Tax Audit Specialized Team will follow up each case closely until the completion of the case. Our team will accompany the client to attend all IRD interviews, meet IRD’s case officers and handle the technical areas until the completion of case.
- After negotiation with IRD’s case officer, formulate a favorable settlement proposal and submit this to IRD on client’s behalf.
- Negotiate with IRD for favorable resolution of a case in relation to a tax penalty.
The IRD imposes short time limits for the field audit and tax investigation, please contact us by +852-2199 7656 or by email as soon as you received any tax investigation letters from IRD. All information will be handled in strictly confidential manner.