Shine and Grow with Rewards
Grounded with life experience, you will be happy to find a place where you can shine and grow. Having different work experience, you will be leading challenging projects and tasks. We provide opportunities to strengthen your leadership edge by leading teams to achieve goals. In return, you will have a rewarding career with valuable opportunities to go further.
■ Senior Auditor / Auditor
You will experience in:
- Independently handle assigned assurance engagements for private and listed companies
- Build up your technical knowledge from on the job training and work on wide range of industries
- Expand professional areas from statutory audit to special projects like Tax Investigation and Liquidation cases
- Groom your potentials as being a field in charge/ project leader
- Flexibly work at client's site or in office
Desired skills and experience:
- Degree holder major in accounting or equivalent
- 1-3 years working experience in a public accounting firm, knowledge in Listed Companies engagements will be an advantage
- Good command of English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Good interpersonal skills and self-motivated
- Immediate available is preferred
- Less experienced candidates/ recent graduates will be considered as junior auditor level
Remuneration and benefits:
- 5-days work
- Rewarding salary package and performance bonus
- Career development path
- Annual Leave, Birthday Leave, Exam and Study Leave
At GCCPAL, we offer a supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally.
Please send a full resume indicating your present and expected salary package and earliest date available to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence & be used only for consideration of your application. We may retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of 24 months.