Right Start with a Right Path
Under our fresh graduate and internship programs, you will be grouped with a batch of juniors with similar experience to learn and share laughter together. Meanwhile, you will be guided by our experienced colleagues to acquire valuable knowledge and skills. We will offer you tremendous opportunities in developing professional with special expertise.
■ Graduate Auditor – 2022 Intake
Joining GCCPAL as your first graduated job, you will experience a life-remarkable experience as a start of your career journey.
Under a support and caring environment, you will feel a heartwarming working environment from your buddy, who helps you to get used to new working environment and grow up together; your team leader, who guide you through job challenges; also, you will make friendship with other departments and teams in our various staff activities and company events.
In GCCPAL, you will have numerous opportunities to fulfill with your career aspiration while under a fun and harmony environment.
Key elements of the job will involve:
- Technical Knowledge - With our wide range of services provides to clients, your horizon will be lifted up from local clients to international clients. Under the leadership with our Partners, you will have chances to engaged into various kind of special projects specialized in, but not limited to, Company Formation, Listed Company, Tax Investigation, Due Diligence and Liquidation cases.
- Under Partners’ and Supervisor’s guidance, reconcile purchases and sales vouchers
- Prepare accounting documents for auditing, collect and communicate with bank/IRD etc external parties for client’s information.
- Deliver professional and effective client management
- Accumulate on the job experience, gain professional knowledge by taking courses and support in special projects in Due Diligence, M&A, Tax Investigation areas.
Desired skills and experience:
- Degree holder in accounting or equivalent or above
- Internship working experience in a public accounting firm
- Student member of HKICPA is an advantage
- Good command of English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Proactive with positive attitude and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and independently; Self-motivated and good team work
- Fresh graduates will be considered as Assistant Auditor
- Interested parties please email your CV to us email@example.com
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified by phone for interview arrangement.
Remuneration and benefits:
- 5-days work
- Competitive salary package
- Discretionary year-end bonus and medical benefits
- Annual Leaves, Exam and Study Leaves
- Excellent career development and training
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application. We may retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of 24 months.