Assistant Auditor/ Auditor – Audit Department
Key elements of the job will involve:
- With supervisors’ guidance and support, will groom capability to work independently on small size of local engagements.
- Develop technical skills with hands-on experience to review financial statements and prepare tax computation
- Deliver professional and effective client management
- Assist Partners in International projects in due diligence or liquidation areas
- Occasional travelling is required
Desired skills and experience:
- Degree holder in accounting or equivalent or above
- Internship to 2 years working experience in a public accounting firm
- Student member of HKICPA is an advantage
- Good command of English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Proactive with positive attitude and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and independently; Self-motivated and good team work
- More experienced candidate will be considered as Auditor
- Fresh graduates will be considered
Remuneration and benefits:
- 5-days work
- Competitive salary package
- Discretionary year-end bonus and medical benefits
- Annual Leaves, Exam and Study Leaves
- Excellent career development and training
At GCCPAL, we offer a supporting working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally.
Please send a full resume indicating your present and expected salary package and earliest date available to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application. We may retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of 24 months.