Joining GCCPAL as your first graduated job, you will experience a life-remarkable experience as a start of your career journey.
Under a support and caring environment, you will feel a heartwarming working environment from your buddy, who helps you to get used to new working environment and grow up together; your team leader, who guide you through job challenges; also, you will make friendship with other departments and teams in our various staff activities and company events.
In GCCPAL, you will have numerous opportunities to fulfill with your career aspiration while under a fun and harmony environment.
Job Highlights for Graduate Auditor
- Experience in participating for listed company and private company engagements
- Assist in carrying out audit and taxation tasks
- Communicate with clients, and external parties
- Opportunity to gain experience in tax investigation, due diligence and liquidation projects etc
Desired skills and experience
- Degree holder in accounting or equivalent or above
- Good command of English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Proactive with positive attitude and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and independently;
- Self-motivated and good team work
Fresh graduates are welcome
Remuneration and Benefits
- 5-days work
Competitive salary package
- Discretionary year-end bonus and medical benefits
- Annual Leaves, Birthday Leave, Exam and Study Leaves
- Excellent career development and training
- Interested parties please email your CV to us email@example.com
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified by phone for interview arrangement.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application. We may retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of 24 months.